Sewage Backup Services in Houston metropolitan area
Sewage Backup/Flood Restoration Services
Sewage backups and floods occur mostly when least expected. It should be treated as an emergency because the water could include viruses, bacteria, and other microbes that can cause severe sickness and significant property damage.
The germs from sewage backups could contaminate your water, putting you at risk of diseases including hepatitis A, giardia, tetanus, and others.
Contact Proven Restoration LLC restoration right away to deal with both floods and sewage backups. We have the expertise and equipment to remove the water and safeguard your home or business from additional damage.
Why Do Sewage Backups and Floods Happen?
The most prevalent cause of backups is improper disposal of contaminants like grease, oil, and large objects, in sinks and toilets. Broken or misplaced pipes are another source.
Underground pipes may be rupturing due to tree roots. This is a regular occurrence, mainly if the pipes are old or made of soft metals or clay. Heavy rains are another common source of sewage backups. Overflowing water, coupled with tree branches, leaves, and other debris, and flood piping lines, can cause issues.
On the other hand, floods are often caused by excessive rainfall, tornados, roof damage, pipe burst, drainage blockage, and others.
Our Sewage Backup Restoration Process
Proven Restoration LLC services can be broken down into five parts. The actual procedure, however, may differ based on the situation. After inspecting the damage, our restoration specialists will explain how they will clean up your home or business space.
- Water Removal: we’ll start by pumping water out with a specialized pump.
- Disposal and Removal: The damaged properties are then removed and disposed of.
- Dry Out: Then, we’ll use high-volume blowers and dehumidifiers to dry up your home.
- Deodorize and Disinfect: We’ll disinfect and deodorize your home once they’re dry, preventing odors, mold, and germs.
- Finally, we will repair and restore impacted areas and belongings in your home.
Why Choose Us?
Here’s why we are the number #1 for sewage backups and floor restoration in Houston, Texas